Monday, January 10, 2011

Everlasting Light

The Sun when there is none...

I'm rather obsessed with a band called The Black Keys right now...
Check 'em out if you (like me) have no idea whats going on in popular music and need something good to listen to.

Anyway...here's some much belated pictures from fall and Halloween.
Did you all have a good time?
I didn't dress up- for the first time in pretty much my whole short life.
I cant remember, but I think I had to work that day, or something boring like that.
I'm becoming such an adult. *sigh*

Fall was lovely in Ann Arbor.




This church makes me want to go to church.
But I don't think I'd like it once I got in there....
What with the Hound of God and all.




Went out to visit my friend Jack, who lives on a lake and has two silly dogs that are just gluttons for attention, which I was more than happy to lavish on them. We sat in the boat on the lake an watched the sunset, but, hilariously, didn't take the boat out onto the lake and instead, just left it tied up at the dock...




Railroad...somewhere...
I take lots of pictures of railroads.
I like the promise of them going somewhere...


Beardy Man and I went to an apple orchard because I wanted to pick apples.
Sadly, the apples were mostly done for the season, but there were pumpkins.
Here is the Pumpking, resplendent in his royal crown.


A few apples left!


A beautiful day...


Milkweed.


Artsy fartsy pumpkin pictures




This is not the same picture as before, I promise...










And as my first act as Pumqueen, I decree that fall shall last forever...


We bought pumpkins, I made pumpkin-walnut bread with cayenne pepper in it.
yum yum tasty noms gud...


For Halloween, we didn't dress up, nor did we get any trick-or-treaters.
We did carve pumpkins, though.


Here was my awesome fancy-pants pumpkin design that I was going to enter into a competition but apparently missed the entry deadline because I was so busy carving it, so I just took pictures of it instead.


Its supposed to be trees and the moon, I guess...


Goofy psychotic face with crazy eyebrows.


ooooo...spooky!
The teeth looked super cool in the candlelight.


Bwahahahaha!


Good thing I'm posting this after New Years, when its really relevant...
Haha, I sort of suck at being timely.
Anyway, I'm working on some photos from Christmas and general winter shots, so yeah. Check back soon. Really.
Hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment